We will protect your identity and personal information. The only time we would share your email address or phone number is so that businesses can use that information to confirm appointments. When you register, you may choose to receive emails about specials and events and only if you select that option will you be contacted by a partner business.
- We'll only send you emails if you sign up. We hate spam as much as you.
- If you come to Smedule directly from a partner site or business, we may share your information back with the partner that sent you to Smedule in order to improve your experience. Partner sites will not be able to contact you directly unless you consent to being contacted for promotions, etc. We won't share any information that identifies you as an individual with any third party that is not affiliated with Smedule. Not ever.
- We maintain a history of your service usage. You will be able to view your own history and businesses can view only your activity with them. No business will be able to view your usage with other businesses.
- Partner businesses will be able to access your contact information for the sole purpose of confirming appointments.
- If, when you register, you indicate that you want to receive marketing communications from partner businesses, you may hear from those businesses, but can opt out at any time.
- We don't have immediate plans to advertise on the site, but if we do in the future, we may provide demographic information and search criteria to advertisers in order to make the advertisements that you see more relevant. We will never, however, provide personal information identifying you as an individual to those advertisers.
- Our site is secure and we take care to protect your identity while you're on our site.